Accepting of the Terms and Conditions (T & C) has the same effect of signed contract. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES.
The app provided, for you to provide ride, is the sole property of Agnibhu and you agree NOT to:
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from any portion of the Services
- Reproduce, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, lease, sell, resell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit the JUU Ride services except as expressly permitted by Agnibhu
- Decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble the Services except as may be permitted by applicable law
- Link to, mirror or frame any portion of the Services
- Cause or launch any programs or scripts for the purpose of scraping, indexing, surveying, or otherwise data mining any portion of the Services or unduly burdening or hindering the operation and/ or functionality of any aspect of the Services or attempt to gain unauthorized access to or impair any aspect of the Services or its related systems or networks
- Create any similar sounding or visually similar brand(s) in the same field of business and/ or in any other field of business(es).
JUU Ride, a platform developed by Agnibhu Technologies Private Limited. JUU Ride works on the motto of One India – One eStand and is a concept initiated for the benefit of Drivers, thus changes the lives of at least 5 Million families, touching lives of no less than 200 Million Indians.
JUU Ride enables the Drivers whom we call as Service Providers to render their service to the Customers whom we call Guests. JUU Ride enables Service Providers to fix the charge and also directly collect the charges for the ride from the Guests.
JUU Ride is a single platform to fulfil all types of contract carriage requirements for an individual, be it for goods transportation or passenger transport. JUU Ride brings the benefits of digital technology to Tier3 and lower towns to improve the liveability. JUU Ride brings the same kind of convenience to smaller towns that is enjoyed by the Metro and Tier1 and 2 cities.
JUU Ride believes in highest level of transparency when dealing with users of the services. This End User Agreement document provides the details of the Terms and Conditions that have to be accepted by you, the Service Provider, before using the JUU Ride to render your services to Customers whom we call Guests.
II. Definitions, Meanings and Interpretations
End User Agreement: This document listing out the Terms and Conditions for accessing/ using of our services
Terms: The Terms and Conditions listed in this End User Document.
Agnibhu: Agnibhu Technologies Private Limited referred to as ‘Agnibhu’ or ‘Company’ is the developer and provider of JUU Ride Platform including this application. Agnibhu and JUU Ride is used interchangeably in this document but refers to Agnibhu Technologies Private Limited.
JUU Ride: JUU Ride, a platform developed by Agnibhu Technologies Private Limited is NOT an aggregator but a platform enabling the Drivers whom we call as Service Providers to take their service to the Customers whom we call Guests.
Contract Carriage: “Contract Carriage” means a motor vehicle which carries a passenger or passengers or goods for hire or reward and is engaged under a contract, whether expressed/ explicit or implied, for the use of such vehicle as a whole for the carriage of passenger(s) or good(s) mentioned therein and entered into by a person with a holder of a permit in relation to such vehicle or any person authorised by him in this behalf on a fixed or an agreed rate or sum,
- on time basis, whether or not with reference to any route or distance; and /or
- from one point to another, and in either case, without stopping to pick up or set down passengers/ goods not included in the contract anywhere during the journey, and includes—
- a maxicab; and
- a motorcab notwithstanding the separate fares are charged for its passengers;
Motorcab: “Motorcab/ Cab” means any motor vehicle constructed or adapted to carry not more than six passengers excluding the Driver for hire or reward.
Maxicab: “Maxicab” means any motor vehicle constructed or adapted to carry more than six passengers, but not more than twelve passengers, excluding the Driver, for hire or reward.
Minibus: “Minibus” means any light motor vehicle (LMV) constructed or adapted to carry more than thirteen passengers, but not more than thirty-two passengers, excluding the Driver, for hire or reward.
Bike taxi: A motorcycle that is adopted for carrying passenger as a pillion rider.
Auto/ Auto rickshaw: An auto rickshaw is a motorized version of the pulled rickshaw or cycle rickshaw with three wheels.
SCV/ Small Commercial Vehicle: Is a Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) with gross weight of less than 3000 kilograms.
LCV/ Light Commercial Vehicle: Is a Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) with gross weight of more than 3000 kilograms and less than 7500 kilograms.
Motorcycle: “Motorcycle” means a two-wheeled motor vehicle.
Guest: Individual who request or receive transportation (Passenger or Goods), including those who receive transportation requested by another individual.
Passenger(s): Means and includes the Guest, Guest and Individual(s) who are traveling along with Guest and /or Individual(s) who are traveling in a vehicle booked through JUU Ride App by Guest.
Goods: Any item(s) or material(s), defined as goods as per law, transported using the goods carriage vehicle registered with JUU Ride and booked through JUU Ride App.
Individual Service Provider: Driver, that is YOU, who are registered on JUU Ride to provide transportation of passengers and/ or goods, individually or through transportation companies called Agencies. Wherever the word You is mentioned in this End User Agreement, the same should be understood for addressing the Individual Service Provider.
Agency: A business entity, registered on JUU Ride Platform to provide, transportation of passengers and/ or goods.
Service Providers: Individual Service Providers and Agencies collectively are referred as Service Providers. Service Providers shall and also include the person(s) who is a holder of the permit in relation to such vehicle/ carriage or a person(s) or any Agency who has/ have been authorized by holder of permit to provide the service.
Agents: Individuals or business entities that provide service to the Service Providers on behalf of JUU Ride.
Third Party Service Provider: Any business entity that has an agreement with JUU Ride to provide its service/ advertise to the users of the JUU Ride service.
Account: A relationship setup by Guests or Service Providers, by registration, with JUU Ride.
Users: Individuals, including the Guests, Service Providers and Agents, who use the JUU Ride developed mobile applications and/ or JUU Ride website.
User Content: Any content, in the form of textual, audio and/ or visual content and information, including commentary and feedback related to the Services, initiation of support requests and submission of entries for competitions and promotions, provided by the user of JUU Ride services to JUU Ride.
Promo Codes: Also called as Promo Code is an identifier for JUU Ride provided promotional scheme.
Application: The part of the platform that is installed and used on the smartphones. This is also referred to as JUU Ride App or App.
Time: All times that are shown or recorded in the platform are as per the JUU Ride Server time in IST.
Ride Period: Ride Period is the time between start of the ride and end of the ride.
Quote: The price, fixed or an agreed rate or sum, charged for the ride by the Service Providers to the Guest.
City Ride: A passenger vehicle ride within city from one point to another or between two places separated by less than 100 KM in case of cities that are sharing city border with each other or typically referred to as twin cities or metropolitan area. The ride may involve one additional pickup point specified by the Guest at the time of booking the ride.
Hourly Package: Is a ride contract where a Passenger or Goods vehicle is contracted for a time period for travel/ goods transportation between two places that are separated by less than 100 KM and may have multiple intermediate stops/ pickups.
Outstation Package: Is a ride contract where a Passenger vehicle is contracted for a time period or for travel between two places that are separated by more than 100 KM distance. In case of time-based rides, there could be multiple intermediate pickup points or intermediate drop points.
Airport Package: Is a ride contract where a passenger vehicle is contracted for providing a one-way or return travel to a specified airport which is less than 80 KM away. The ride may involve one intermediate pickup and/ or one intermediate drop that is specified by customer at the time of booking the ride.
Local Goods: A contract where a goods vehicle is hired for transporting goods from one place to another place within city from one point to another or between two places separated by less than 100 KM in case of cities that are sharing city border with each other or typically referred to as twin cities or metropolitan area.
Outstation Goods: A ride contract for goods vehicle for transporting the goods between two places that are separated by more than 100 KM.
Pickup Point: The place from where the passenger will board the vehicle or goods will be loaded into the vehicle.
Drop Point/ Final Destination: The final place where the passenger will off board the vehicle, or goods will be finally offloaded from the vehicle, and the contract is considered to be completed.
Intermediate Pickup Point: A place that may lie between pickup point and destination where a passenger may onboard the vehicle or goods may be loaded into the vehicle.
Intermediate Drop Point: A place that may lie between pickup point and destination where a passenger may offboard the vehicle or goods may be unloaded from the vehicle.
Inconvenience: The action(s) or no-action(s) by the Service Provider causing hardship to JUU Ride, Guest(s) and/ or Passenger(s) resulting in loss of revenue and/ or loss of work and/ or wastage of time and/ or embarrassment and/ or loss of reputation.
Inconvenience Charge: A varying charge or charges charged appropriating the inconvenience that caused/ happened due to the action(s) or no-action(s) by the Service Provider causing hardship to JUU Ride, Guest(s) and/ or Passenger(s) resulting in loss of revenue and/ or loss of work and/ or wastage of time and/ or embarrassment and/ or loss of reputation.
Complaint Ticket: Any issue raised by Service Provider or Guest as per the process explained in this agreement is called as complaint and after the same is registered will be called as Complaint Ticket and the same will also have a reference number given by JUU Ride called as Complaint Ticket Number. Also, any process that is initiated in resolving the issue (Complaint Ticket) so raised will be a part of the mediation process.
III. Contractual Relationship
Your access and use of the Services constitute your agreement to be bound by this End User Agreement, which establishes a contractual relationship between you and Agnibhu Technologies. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not access or use the JUU Ride services.
Supplemental Terms and Conditions may apply to certain JUU Ride services, such as policies for a particular event, activity or promotion, and such Supplemental Terms and Conditions will be disclosed to you in connection with the applicable JUU Ride services. Supplemental Terms and Conditions are in addition to, and shall be deemed a part of, the Terms for the purposes of the applicable JUU Ride services. Supplemental Terms and Conditions shall prevail over these Terms in the event of a conflict with respect to the applicable services.
Agnibhu Technologies may amend the Terms and Conditions related to the Services from time to time. Amendments will be effective upon Agnibhu’s posting of such updated Terms and Conditions at this location or the amended policies or Supplemental Terms and Conditions on the applicable Service. Your continued access or use of the Services after such posting constitutes your consent to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, as amended.
Agnibhu may or shall without any prior intimation or notice can immediately terminate these Terms and Conditions or any Services or full Services of JUU Ride with respect to you, or generally cease offering or deny access to the services or any portion thereof, at any time for any reason without giving any reasons.
Agnibhu may provide to a claim’s processor or an insurer any necessary information (including your contact information) as and when required and/ or if there is a complaint, dispute or conflict, which may also include an accident, involving you and a Guest and such information or data is necessary to resolve the complaint, dispute or conflict.
By using this App, you agree and acknowledge:
- JUU Ride is not an aggregator or a transportation carrier, and does not employ Service Provider. Service Provider also understands that Guests use the JUU Ride App to request transportation via their smartphone. Guests can choose from a variety of services and Service Providers available in his or her location, who shall also share with them their quote. Once the Guest accepts the offer of one of the Service Providers, an explicit contractual obligation is built between Guest and Service Provider for the whole vehicle. At the end of the ride, the actual fare payable will be displayed on the App and Guest makes the payment directly to the Service Provider. Guest receives the invoice for the charges paid for the trip by JUU Ride on behalf of Service Provider.
- JUU Ride does not has any role in fixing the ride charge/ rates charged by you as we are only a platform for you to render your service.
IV. The Services
The Services constitute a technology platform of JUU Ride mobile applications or websites provided as part of the Services (each, an “Application”) for the Service Providers, to render and schedule transportation and/ or logistics services to the Guest.
You acknowledge that portions of the Services, currently referred to as JUU Ride, may be made available under Agnibhu’s various brands.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT JUU RIDE IS ONLY A PLATFORM AND THAT IT DOES NOT PROVIDE TRANSPORTATION OR LOGISTICS SERVICES OR FUNCTION AS A TRANSPORTATION CARRIER AND THAT ALL SUCH TRANSPORTATION OR LOGISTICS SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY SERVICE PROVIDERS LIKE YOU WHO ARE NOT EMPLOYED BY AGNIBHU OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, AND THAT THE JUU RIDE PLATFORM IS ONLY A PLATFORM FOR YOU TO USE AND GIVE YOUR SERVICES TO THE GUEST.
You acknowledge that you are getting registered on the platform as only Service Provider and you are not an employee/ contractor of the company and will not have any right to claim salary, perks, bonus etc.
Unless otherwise agreed by Agnibhu in a separate written document of any kind, with you, the JUU Ride Platform is made available, to you, solely for your personal use.
You acknowledge that following services are provided by the JUU Ride:
- Provide facility for Service Providers to register for the use of JUU Ride Platform after fulfilling the documentation requirements and on acceptance of this End User Agreement.
- Publish the ride requests from Guests, who have accepted the Terms and Conditions, along with additional information like customer star rating to Service Providers who have subscribed for using JUU Ride application and are within the geofenced area set by the JUU Ride.
- Provides the quote calculated based on the Service Provider stored master rate card. Service Provider can agree with this quote and submit the bid or modify the quote and submit the bid.
- Publish the submitted quotes to the Guest who has raised the service request.
- Publish Bid Acceptance/ Rejection from Guest.
- Automatic withdrawal of bids under certain circumstances such as receiving an order for ride with conflicting ride period with other ride bids.
- To set the route for the ride in case of City Ride, Airport Package, Outstation Packages having only One-Way rides, Local Goods & Outstation Goods.
- To show the pickup location of the Guest or Passenger.
- Provide the ability to track the ride from the start of the ride till end of the ride.
- Compute the ride charge based on the actual ride distance and ride time and the master rate card set by Service Provider.
- Sending of invoice through email on behalf of the Service Provider.
- Provide a facility for receiving the epayment for a ride from Guest through the JUU Ride App.
V. Service Provider Responsibilities
You are responsible for the below
- You must be at least 18 years of age, or the age of legal majority in your jurisdiction (if different than 18), to obtain an Account.
- The JUU Ride Service is not available for use by persons under the age of 18. You should not allow persons under the age of 18 to provide transportation or logistics services.
- Creating or Maintaining User Account:
- In order to use the Services, you must register for and maintain an active personal User Account (“Account”).
- You agree to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date information in your Account.
Your failure to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date Account information, may result in your inability to access and use the Services or May result in JUU Ride’s termination of these Terms with you.
- Account Registration requires you to submit to JUU Ride certain personal information along with documentary proof, for:
- Your Name
- Date of Birth and Address Proof
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- GST Related Information
- Driving Licence Information
- Police Certificate
- Emergency Contact Number
- Any other personal information along with supporting documents, which are not mentioned above, may be asked and the same will have to be submitted by you at any point of time
- In case you are not a citizen of the country where you are using the JUU Ride to provide the services to Guest, you shall maintain the required work authorization that is required to drive the public transport/ goods transport. You are solely responsible for any criminal/ penal actions that could be initiated by the law enforcement agencies in case of violation of the requirements. JUU Ride is not liable to any such actions for violation(s).
- You are solely responsible for maintaining all your documents such as driving licence, health and accidental insurance valid while using the platform for rendering the services.
- If You are registering a Vehicle on JUU Ride, for providing service to the Guest(s) using JUU Ride Platform, then you need to submit certain vehicle related information such as:
- Vehicle Registration Number
- Vehicle Make and Model
- Registration Certificate
- Fitness Certificate
- Permit to provide the service
- Pollution under check certificate (Emission Certificate)
- Any other information along with supporting documents, which are not mentioned above, may be asked and the same will have to be submitted by you at any point of time.
You agree to maintain accurate, complete and up-to-date information in your Account.
Your failure to maintain accurate, complete and up-to-date Account information, may result in your inability to access and use the Services May result in JUU Ride’s termination of these Terms with you.
- You are solely responsible for ensuring that all the vehicle related documents such as Registration Certificate, Insurance, Permit, Emission Certificate etc. are in order and the vehicle is maintained in a condition that is prescribed by the government(s) from time to time, to use it as a public transport/ goods transport vehicle.
- You are solely responsible for any penalties/ penal actions that may be taken by law enforcement agencies/ RTO for violation of traffic rules and vehicle usage rules. JUU Ride is not liable for any actions undertaken by law enforcement agencies for such violations.
- You shall maintain suitable Health Insurance and Term Insurance policies for an amount fixed by government from time to time. JUU Ride from time to time would try to organize events with recognized Insurance providers where you could buy such policies. You are solely responsible to adhere to the fare rules set by the local government(s) from time to time.
- By creating Account, you agree for JUU Ride to send you informational text (SMS) messages and Emails as part of the normal business operation of your use of the Services.
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your Account. You agree to maintain the security and secrecy of your account at all times.
- You should not authorize third parties to use your Account.
- You should not assign or otherwise transfer your Account to any other person or entity.
- Unless otherwise permitted by Agnibhu in writing, you may only possess one Account.
- You will not use the JUU Ride services to cause nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience or property damage and/ or do any act(s) which is unlawful in nature, whether to the Guest or any other party.
- You agree and authorize Agnibhu to do the Driving Licence and Vehicle Registration Certificate verification on your behalf, against Parivahan database and/ or any other authority(ies) and/ or company(ies) and/ or any office(s).
- JUU Ride will use the photo provided by you to compare with your photo on the driving licence using facial recognition technology. You will agree for the use of facial authentication technology for authentication and/ or for the usage of any other technology(ies) for the purpose of authentication, or for any other purpose(s).
- In certain instances, you may be asked to authenticate yourself by providing your photo to access or use the services, and you agree that you may be denied access to or use of the services if you refuse to do so.
- You are solely responsible to adhere to the fare rules set by the local government(s) from time to time.
- The JUU Ride Platform only provides the information on the ride request given by Guests, Guest’s star rating, estimated ride distance and estimated ride time. JUU Ride does not make it mandatory for you to bid for the ride and at what price you will bid for the ride. You are solely responsible for deciding to bid and the price you quote.
- JUU Ride Platform works on the basis of rate card from Service Provider, the final invoice amount may vary differently based on the actual ride distance, ride time, wait time etc. You will do the required due diligence while providing the quote during bid.
- You understand and acknowledge that JUU Ride does not have any role in fixing the ride charge/ rates charged by you and hence will not be party to any such disputes.
- Estimated charges shown at the time of bid is based on the rate card provided by you and the estimated ride distance and ride times. The final invoice will be based on the rate card provided by you and the actual ride distance and actual ride time. Hence there could be differences between final invoice amount and initial estimates. You agree to collect the final invoice amount immediately after providing the service (completion of ride).
- JUU Ride allows you to bid for multiple rides at the same time subjected to, you do not have already confirmed order for overlapping time ride period (Time period between Ride Start Time and Ride End Time). You acknowledge and accept that you cannot bid for a ride when you already have a confirmed ride with overlapping time period.
- In case of multiple bids, where ride periods overlap, JUU Ride follows the Principle of First Acceptance i.e., the first bid accepted by Guest and order placed is considered as final and all other bids for other rides that have overlapping ride period will be withdrawn. You acknowledge and accept the principle of First Acceptance.
- You are allowed to charge reasonable amount as repair charges and cleaning charges, over and above the charges specified in rate card, to Guest, in case Guest/ Passenger has caused damage to the vehicle beyond normal wear and tear or dirtied the vehicle. The same will be displayed to Guest in the invoice screen of the JUU Ride app. JUU Ride does not have any role in these additional charges and hence will not be party to any disputes on such charges.
- You are solely responsible to provide accurate information about the GST status and the accuracy of the GST number provided. You are solely responsible for paying the GST to government in case same is collected from Guest.
- Time(s) provided in the JUU Ride Platform is of JUU Ride server time (JUU Ride Time). The JUU Ride Time could be different from the time shown on your mobile device/ clock / watch. Hence You are responsible to follow the JUU Ride Time.
- When you use JUU Ride services, there may be instances where the Guests may have to reach you on your mobile number. You agree to receive calls from the Guests in relation to the service requested.
- You are expected to reach the pickup point within the stipulated time given for that particular ride type e.g., 10 mins for City Ride, beyond which Guest is free to cancel the ride and you will be liable for Inconvenience Charge(s). This Inconvenience Charge(s) would be debited from your JUU Ride account without any further approval from you. Please refer to “Table of Cancellation, Compensation & Refund” on our website www.juuride.com for details on stipulated time and applicable Inconvenience Charge(s).
- You, after reaching the designated pickup point, are not allowed to cancel ride till the end of mandatory wait time. Even after the mandatory wait time, if agreed with the Guest and/ or Passenger(s), you can continue to wait, and Guest and/ or Passenger(s) will then be liable to pay waiting charges as provided by you in rate card. In case Guest and/ or Passenger(s) does not turn up or reach the designated pickup point with in the mandatory wait time and you have to cancel the ride, then the particular accepted ride needs to be cancelled within 100-meter radius of the designated pickup point and, if not done, you shall not be entitled for the compensation.
- You agree to abide by the “Table of Cancellation, Compensation & Refund”, which is an integral part of this document, put up on our website for easy reference which gives in detail the circumstances, reasons, and/ or kinds of compensation(s), under which you will be eligible for compensation and the compensation amount. Please refer to “Table of Cancellation, Compensation & Refund” on our website www.juuride.com for details.
E.g., In certain unfortunate instances, the Guest may have to cancel the ride which may cause hardship to you. JUU Ride will provide compensation, first, on behalf of the Guest in those circumstances and will, later, collect the same from Guest during the next ride or during next ride request.
- You agree to abide by the “Table of Cancellation, Compensation & Refund”, put up on our website for easy reference which gives in detail the circumstances, reasons, and/ or kinds of inconvenience charge(s) and/ or penalty(s), under which you will be liable to pay the amount. Please refer to “Table of Cancellation, Compensation & Refund” on our website www.juuride.com for details.
- JUU Ride Pre-set path when provided must always be followed. But Guest has an option to allow the Service Provider to take a different route than the one that is pre-set. In such cases, actual ride charge based on the ride distance and ride time will be as calculated by JUU Ride.
- You agree that Guest can end a ride at any point due to vehicle being driven rashly/ any actions by driver of vehicle that may put the safety and security of the passenger(s) at risk. In such case of termination of the ride, you will be entitled to collect from Guest, only the ride charges due up to that point calculated by JUU Ride based on rate card provided by you. In such events you shall not insist on the Passenger to pay the full charges of the ride as provided in the quote. In case, if the Guest ends the ride due to any other reason/s not mentioned above and the actual ride distance is less than the estimated ride distance by more than 10%, then you may charge up to the estimated ride distance to compensate for their loss of revenue.
- You agree to receive the invoice amount directly from Guest on completion of ride.
- You are solely responsible for collecting the charges from Guest at the end of trip, as the ride charges are fixed and received by you directly. In case of any disputes, you will pursue the same directly with the Guest, and Agnibhu Technologies will not be a part of this nor will be a part of any dispute(s) arising out of this. Agnibhu Technologies will not be liable to pay the ride charges in case you fail to collect the same from Guest.
- In case of electronic mode of payment through the JUU Ride App, you agree to receive the ride charges using the Third Party payment gateway provided by the JUU Ride. You will be liable to pay any charges charged by the payment gateway provider and any additional processing charges that may be charged by the JUU Ride, which may vary from time to time.
- JUU Ride has entered into an agreement with a 3rd party payment gateway provider to process the epayments initiated within the JUU Ride application(s) and the ePayment to be directly credited into your bank account. JUU Ride has got no role in this process. In case of payment being received through epayment channels provided by JUU Ride, Service Provider will confirm the receipt of the money through transaction reference number and in case of non-receipt of the same, you shall lodge a complaint with JUU Ride Customer Help Desk by giving transaction reference number. JUU Ride will do its best to get the problem sorted with payment gateway provider.
- You agree and authorize JUU Ride to collect any dues due to you, such as outstanding ride charges/ Inconvenience Charge(s), from the Guest, directly or using other Service Provider(s).
- You agree to collect any due amount on behalf of the other Service Provider/ JUU Ride from the Guest who may have defaulted on previous payment and you will credit such collected amount to JUU Ride. This amount will be deducted from your JUU Ride account without any further approvals from you. You are solely responsible for any loss that may arise out of not collecting such outstanding amounts. In case, Guest is having any dispute on the amount, Guest needs to take this up with the JUU Ride through Service ticket.
- In case of JUU Ride giving or offering any discount to Guest to use the JUU Ride services or when the Guest uses any credit balance in his JUU Ride account to pay for his/ her ride charges, then the portion of the money paid by Guest will come to you directly, while the remaining portion of the money, given as discount or Guest having it as credit balance, JUU Ride being responsible for this will credit the said remaining portion of money to your JUU Ride account as credit only. You can either use such credit, credited to your JUU Ride account to further use the JUU Ride services or accumulate such credit for more than Rupees Five Hundred (INR 500) to get it credited to your bank account. In case such credit, credited by JUU Ride to your JUU Ride account is less that INR 500 and if you desire so to encash it, the same can be done only by closing your JUU Ride account permanently.
- You will be allowed to withdraw any excess amount available in the JUU Ride account above Rupees Five Hundred (INR 500) or withdraw complete amount available in your JUU Ride account after the termination of account, either by you or JUU Ride. This amount will be transferred to your Bank account through funds transfer. No cash payments will be done. You shall contact the JUU Ride Customer Help Desk for such withdrawals. You are responsible not to over recharge JUU Ride account.
- You agree to recharge your JUU Ride account subjected to the Minimum recharge amount set by JUU Ride. You acknowledge and agree that JUU Ride can change the minimum recharge amount any point of time without providing advance notice. Currently the minimum recharge amount is INR 50.
- You acknowledge that JUU Ride will provide up to 20 non-guaranteed City Ride leads or local goods ride leads per day, for the daily subscription fee paid by you. Based on your needs you may buy any additional leads using the available pack size/s.
- You agree to pay the fees and charges as set and charged by the JUU Ride from time to time. These Fees and charges will be displayed before your use of service and will be charged to your JUU Ride account after your confirmation, then you will be allowed to use JUU Ride services.
- JUU Ride retains the right to charge any other additional charge(s)/ penalty(ies) that could be the result of your behaviour or for any other extremities not mentioned under any of the headings in this End User Agreement.
- JUU Ride will use reasonable efforts to inform you of charge(s) that may be applicable to you, and you will be responsible to pay such charge(s) incurred under your Account, regardless of your awareness of such charge(s) or the amount(s) thereof charged and payable by you.
- If you disagree on the charge(s) charged or believe these are charged wrongly then,
- You will raise the complaint to us through the JUU Ride App, then a complaint ticket number will be given as reference to you.
- JUU Ride will address the complaint ticket and resolve the issue in 3 working days.
- If the issue(s) in the complaint ticket is found correct then, the said disputed charge(s) will be refunded into your JUU Ride Account only, as credit. You can either use such credit, credited to your JUU Ride Account to further use the JUU Ride services or accumulate such credit for more than Rupees Five Hundred (INR 500) to get it credited to your bank account. In case such credit, credited by JUU Ride to your JUU Ride account is less that INR 500 and if you desire so to encash it, the same can be done only by closing your JUU Ride account permanently.
- You agree for receiving the refund into your JUU Ride Account.
- In case of disputes in relation to any charge(s) including Inconvenience Charge(s) and/ or any other penal charges and/ or compensation(s), the findings of the JUU Ride will be final.
- In case if we receive a complaint from the Guest with regard to any fees and charge(s) charged and collected, in relation to a ride accepted by you to provide or provided by you, and after addressing such complaints, JUU Ride finds it correct and appropriate, then the money paid by the Guest will be credited to the Guest’s JUU Ride account as credit. In such case, JUU Ride and you will be responsible to pay back the respective portions of such wrongly received money. Your portion of the money so payable will be deducted from your JUU Ride account. Also, the findings of the JUU Ride will be final.
- JUU Ride may from time to time provide different users with different promotional offers and/ or subscriptions and/ or discounts that may result in different amounts charged for the same or similar services obtained through the JUU Ride, and you agree that, if the same is not made available to you, shall have no bearing on your use of the JUU Ride Services or the Charges applied to you.
- You agree to provide star rating for the Guest after providing the service.
- You authorize JUU Ride for providing invoice through JUU Ride official email ID, on your behalf to the Guest.
- You shall maintain suitable vehicle insurance to cover for any damages, losses, injuries and or death that may be caused by accidents while using JUU Ride for providing services to the Guest. You are solely responsible for any liabilities that may arise due to accidents.
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws while providing the Services, and you will only use the JUU Ride Services for lawful purposes (e.g., no transport of unlawful or hazardous materials).
- In case of any fine(s) payable as a result of your action(s) or non-action(s) and/ or from the action(s) or non-action(s) of the Guest(s), JUU Ride has no role in settling such amounts and the same shall be your responsibility. Fine(s) resulting out of action(s) or non-action(s) of the Guest(s), may be collected from the Guest directly and you acknowledge that JUU Ride has no role in collecting or settling such fine(s).
- You are expected to maintain good personal hygiene, behave courteously with Guest/ Passenger(s), adhere to the pickup SLAs, not to drive rashly or undertake any actions to endanger the safety and security of the Guest/ Passenger(s). In case of any complaints from Guest regarding the above, Company reserves the right to prohibit you from usage of platform without any notice and if necessary, to inform the concerned authority(ies) by way of complaint or what so ever to take necessary action against you.
- Guest or person for whom Guest has booked the services through JUU Ride account are expected to use the vehicle with care and not to damage/ dirty the vehicle before the ride, during the ride or after the ride. In case of damage/ dirtying of the vehicle beyond the normal wear and tear, you have the right to charge such repair/ cleaning charges. You acknowledge that JUU Ride is not liable to pay any amount related to such Cleaning/ Repair Charges.
- You are required to keep the vehicle in clean and fit condition. In case of repeated complaints from Guest/ Passengers, JUU Ride reserves the right to block the vehicle from being used on the platform without any notice to you.
- You agree to receive calls from JUU Ride in relation to the service.
- You authorize JUU Ride on your behalf to contact the emergency contact number in case of emergencies, by SMS or Voice call.
- JUU Ride will send you promotional offers through SMS or email. To opt out, kindly contact our Help Desk.
- You will agree for Guests to provide star rating for you after each ride and the average star rating so obtained will be shown to the Guests when you submit a bid through the JUU Ride.
- You are responsible for obtaining the data network access necessary to use the Services. Your mobile network’s data, messaging rates, call rates and fees will apply if you access or use the Services from a wireless-enabled device and you shall be responsible for all such charges and fees.
- You are responsible for acquiring and updating compatible hardware or devices necessary to access and use the Services and Applications, and any updates thereto.
- JUU Ride does not designate any portion of Guest payment towards the transportation service booked through JUU Ride App as a tip or gratuity. You understand and agree that, Guest is free to provide additional payment as a gratuity to a Service Provider who provides them with services using JUU Ride and they are under no obligation to do so. Gratuities are voluntary.
- You acknowledge and agree that you cannot bind JUU Ride/ Agnibhu to any contract or commitments without written approval from Agnibhu.
- You confirm that the information provided during registration, and at any time of cross verification by JUU Ride, is true and accurate to the best of knowledge. In case any information provided is found to be not true, Company reserves the right to terminate or block the Service Provider, from using the platform without any notice.
- You agree that JUU Ride is not liable in case of You, i.e., Service Provider, catching any infectious disease while providing the ride service to Guest using JUU Ride.
- You agree that JUU Ride is not liable in case the Guest who has booked the service, damages or dirties the vehicle, causes bodily harm/ injuries to Service Provider, steals/ robs the Service Provider.
- You agree that, JUU Ride Platform also uses certain 3rd party services like telecom companies, google maps etc. Hence JUU Ride shall not be liable in case of any losses/ damages caused due to non-working/ not proper working of the same, whose control are not in the hands of JUU Ride.
- You agree that JUU Ride shall not be liable for delays or failure in performance resulting from causes beyond JUU Ride’s reasonable control.
- You agree that JUU Ride is a platform which works on iOS and Android based mobile phones. Hence your access to the JUU Ride using these iOS and Android based mobile phone devices is subject to terms and conditions set forth there in, by them who are Third Party and are not bound by this agreement.
- You agree that JUU Ride platform may be used by Guest to request and schedule transportation of goods or passenger services with you, and that Agnibhu has no role or responsibility or liability to you related to any such services requested by Guest.
- You agree that JUU Ride is only a platform for you to render your service and hence JUU Ride is not liable for any loss incurred by you for what so ever reason(s) and/ or action(s) from any person(s). Even then in no event, JUU Ride’s total liability to you in connection with the services for all damages, losses and causes of action, shall exceed Five Thousand INR (₹5000).
VI. Promotional Scheme/ Offers
JUU Ride may, in JUU Ride’s sole discretion, create promotional schemes or offers. These schemes or offers may be identified through promotional codes (Promo Codes), that could be redeemed to your Account, as credit only, subject to additional terms and conditions that JUU Ride may establish on a, per promotional code basis.
You agree that with regard to Promo Codes:
- JUU Ride reserves the right to discontinue, without any reason(s) given, any Promo Code(s) offered, without any prior notice or intimation.
- JUU Ride reserves all the rights and unless expressly permitted by JUU Ride, any Promo Code(s) offered, shall not be duplicated, sold or transferred in any manner, or made available to the general public (whether posted to a public form or otherwise).
- JUU Ride reserves the right to deduct credits obtained through the use of Promo Codes for the purpose of balancing the outstanding due from you.
- JUU Ride reserves the right to withhold or deduct credits or other features or benefits obtained through the use of Promo Codes in the event that JUU Ride determines or believes that the use or redemption of the Promo Code was in error, fraudulent, illegal, or in violation of the applicable Promo Code’s terms and conditions or the Terms and Conditions mentioned here in, in this End User Agreement.
VII. User Content
JUU Ride may, in JUU Ride’s sole discretion, permit you from time to time to submit, upload, publish or otherwise make available to JUU Ride through the Services which may be in the form of textual or audio and/ or visual content and information, including commentary and feedback related to the JUU Ride services and/ or initiation of support requests and/ or submission of entries for competitions and promotions (“User Content”). Any User Content provided by you, remains your property. However, by providing User Content to JUU Ride, you grant JUU Ride a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferrable and royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, copy, modify, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform and otherwise exploit in any manner such User Content in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised and established (including in connection with the Services and Agnibhu’s business and on Third Party sites and services), without further notice to or consent from you, and without the requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity.
You represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole and exclusive owner of all User Content or you have all rights, licenses, consents and releases necessary to grant JUU Ride the license to the User Content as set forth above; and you shall be responsible or liable for anything that is contrary, leading to any infringements and violations.
- Neither the User Content nor your submission, uploading, publishing or otherwise making available of such User Content nor JUU Ride’s use of the User Content as permitted herein will infringe, misappropriate or violate a Third Party’s intellectual property or proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law(s) or regulation(s).
- You agree, not to provide User Content that is defamatory, libellous, hateful, violent, obscene, pornographic, unlawful, or otherwise offensive, as determined by JUU Ride in its sole discretion, whether or not such material may be protected by law.
- You agree that JUU Ride may, but shall not be obligated to, review or monitor, or keep/ remove User Content provided by you and such review or monitor, keep or removal of the User Content so provided by you is and will be limited and shall not include in any kind of infringements and/ or violations of any concerned applicable law(s). You shall be responsible and liable for any such infringements and violations as already explained at point 1 and 2 of this clause.
- JUU Ride reserves the right to keep/ remove User Content provided by you, at any time and for any reason, without prior notice or intimation to you.
VIII. Disclaimers, Limitation of Liability & Indemnity
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” JUU RIDE DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, NOT EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN ADDITION, AGNIBHU MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE REGARDING THE Number OF availability of Ride Requests for any ride types or NUmber of rides or the overall availability of ride requests, The Number of rides of a particular ride type oR overall number of rides, Conversion of bid for a ride to confirmed order THROUGH THE USE OF THE JUU Ride SERVICES OR The Behaviour of the Guests/ Passengers BOOKing Rides Through USe of JUU Ride Services OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
- Agnibhu is only a platform provider for the Service Providers i.e. You, to render the service to Guests (Customers). JUU Ride does NOT guarantee to generate or provide a fixed number of ride requests or rides per day. JUU Ride does not guarantee the type of Guests or Passengers who will be using your services or behaviour of Guests or Passengers.
- Agnibhu does not guarantee that the Services, or any portion thereof, will function on any particular hardware or devices. In addition, the Services may be subject to malfunctions and delays inherent in the use of the internet and electronic communications.
- Agnibhu does not recommend any Service Provider(s) or Agency(ies).
- Agnibhu, has no role in fixing of the fare/ charges for the ride. Service Providers are solely responsible for fixing of the rates and charges applicable during the ride. JUU Ride, being a platform, is only a facilitator in bringing the quotes of the Service Providers to Customer/ Guest and as such shall not be obligated either to the Service Provider or to the Guest with regard to fare quoted by the Service Provider and its acceptance by the Guest.
- Service Providers are solely responsible for adhering to the government set fare rules and regulations. JUU Ride is not responsible in any way for the adherence of the Service Providers to the fare rules and other government regulations.
- The SOS facility provided by the JUU Ride in the app depends on the availability of the mobile network/ telephony network, responsiveness of the local law enforcement agencies which are beyond the control of JUU Ride and hence JUU Ride does not guarantee the availability/ speed of response.
- You shall solely be liable for any injury/ damages caused to you or Guest/ Passengers(s) in case of accidents and JUU Ride will not be liable for any of the loss, damage or injury.
- Guests are only users of the platform and in case(s) of your complaint of sexual harassment/ improper behaviour/ robbery/ theft etc. against the Guest, Agnibhu cannot take actions on the Guests beyond its permissible limits as set forth in the End User Agreement for Guests. In the event of such complaints, Agnibhu, after verifying the veracity of such complaint(s) will take action as set forth in the end user agreement entered with the Guest and will do its best to help you by cooperating, as per law and as set out in the JUU Ride Guidelines for Law Enforcement Agencies.
- JUU Ride will endeavour on best efforts basis for the Guest to honour the acceptance of the quote and ride. In case of any kind of default by Guest, JUU Ride will make best effort to compensate the Service Provider. Please refer to “Table of Cancellation, Compensation & Refund” on our website.
- The Customer’s star rating, the standard measure used to show the overall quality of the customer, shown, is based on the average of star rating provided by the earlier Service Providers who have provided the service. Agnibhu has no role to quantify the quality of the customer and the same is done by you and other Service Providers.
- JUU Ride does not guarantee that route determined is the best possible one as the best possible route for the ride is determined using Third Party application(s)/ service(s).
- JUU Ride cannot guarantee for the accuracy of the estimated ride distance and ride time. There could be differences between actual ride distance and ride time and estimated ride distance and ride time. The estimated ride distance and ride time shown during the ride request phase is generated using a Third-Party software.
- JUU Ride does not guarantee that the computed ride distance is accurate as JUU Ride uses your mobile phone GPS technology and Third-Party software to compute the ride distance.
YOU AGREE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, AND ANY SERVICE REQUESTED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH BUT, AND NOT INCLUDED ABOVE, REMAINS SOLELY WITH YOU, UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
JUU RIDE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE RELATED TO, IN CONNECTION WITH, OR OTHERWISE RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF JUU RIDE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. JUU RIDE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, LIABILITY OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF:
- YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE SERVICES OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICES; AND/ OR
- ANY TRANSACTION OR RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND THE GUEST, EVEN IF JUU RIDE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
JUU Ride is only the platform provider for the Service Providers to render their service to Guests (Customers). As such any liability of juu ride shall be limited to the extent, as mentioned and accepted in this agreement and “Table of Cancellation, Compensation & Refund”.
THE LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER IN THIS SECTION DO NOT PURPORT TO LIMIT LIABILITY OR ALTER YOUR RIGHTS AS A USER THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IN NO EVENT SHALL JUU RIDE’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED FIVE THOUSAND INR (₹5000).
FORCE MAJURE. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, neither party shall be liable for any delays or failures in performance resulting from acts beyond Their reasonable control including, without limitation, acts of God, acts of war or terrorism, shortage of supply, breakdowns or malfunctions, interruptions or malfunction of computer facilities, or loss of data due to power failures or mechanical difficulties with information storage or retrieval systems, labour shortage, civil unrest or Epidemics/ Pandemics. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event of such an occurrence, each party agrees to make a good faith effort to perform its obligations.
You agree to indemnify and hold Agnibhu and its officers, directors, employees and agents, good and harmless from any and all claims, demands, losses, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with:
- Your use of the Service(s) or Good(s) obtained through your use of the JUU Ride Services;
- Your breach or violation of any of these Terms and Conditions of this agreement
- Agnibhu’s use of your User Content; or
- Your violation of the rights of any Third Party, including Guest(s) and Passenger(s).
- Your violation of the work authorization needed for providing transportation service for Passengers and/ or goods (in case of non-citizens)
IX. Other Provisions
- Third Party Services and Content
- Claims of Copyright Infringement
Claims of copyright infringement should be sent to Agnibhu’s registered address at:Agnibhu Technologies Private Limited, Khatha No 29/29, Subramanya Nilaya, Behind Irani Bunglow, Hassan 573201.
- Third Party Beneficiaries
JUU Ride Platform works on both iOS and Android based mobile phones, hence they and/ or their applicable international subsidiaries and affiliates will be Third Party beneficiaries to this contract. These third-party beneficiaries are not parties to this contract and are not responsible for the provision or support of the JUU Ride services in any manner. Your access to the JUU Ride using these devices is subject to terms and conditions set forth in the applicable Third-Party beneficiary’s terms of service and/ or policy.
JUU Ride may give notice by means of a general notice on the Services, electronic mail to your email address in your Account.
You may give notice to Agnibhu by written communication to Agnibhu’s address Khatha No 29/29, Subramanya Nilaya, Behind Irani Bunglow, Hassan 573201.
You cannot assign or transfer these Terms in whole or in part without Agnibhu’s prior written approval. You give your approval to Agnibhu for it to assign or transfer these Terms in whole or in part, including to:
- Subsidiary or affiliate
- Acquirer of Agnibhu’s equity, business or assets; or
- Successor by merger
No joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you, Agnibhu or any Third-Party Service Provider as a result of the contract between you and Agnibhu or use of the Services.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, under any law, such provision or part thereof shall to that extent be deemed not to form part of the End User Agreement but the legality, validity and enforceability of the other provisions in the End User Agreement shall not be affected. In that event, the parties shall replace the illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision or part thereof with a provision or part thereof that is legal, valid and enforceable and that has, to the greatest extent possible, a similar effect as illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision or part thereof, given the contents and purpose of the End User Agreement.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement and understanding of the parties with respect to its subject matter and replaces and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements or undertakings regarding such subject matter.
Subject to your compliance with the End User Agreement, Agnibhu grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sub-licensable, revocable, non-transferable license to:
- Access and use the Applications on your personal device solely in connection with your use of the JUU Ride services; and
- Access and use any content, information and related materials that may be made available through JUU Ride, in each case solely for your personal commercial use.
The Services and all rights therein are and shall remain as Agnibhu’s property or the property of Agnibhu’s licensors. Neither these Terms and Conditions nor your use of JUU Ride Platform, convey or grant to you any rights
- In or related to the Services except for the limited license granted above; or
- To use in any manner Agnibhu’s and/ or those of Agnibhu’s licensor(s), company name(s), logo(s), product(s) and service name(s), trademark(s) or service mark(s).
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Agnibhu and Agnibhu’s licensors.
XI. Governing Law and Arbitration
Except as otherwise set forth in the End User Agreement, these Terms and Conditions shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute, conflict, claim or controversy arising out of or broadly in connection with or relating to the Services or these Terms and Condition, including those relating to its validity, its construction or its enforceability (any “Dispute”) shall be first mandatorily worked to resolve through mediation proceedings between parties in terms of the Indian law. If such Dispute has not been settled within sixty (60) days after a request for mediation has been submitted under the Indian laws, such Dispute can be referred to and shall be exclusively and finally resolved by arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 (“Act”). The Dispute shall be resolved by one (1) arbitrator to be appointed by Agnibhu, in accordance with the Act. The place of both mediation and arbitration shall be at Hassan, Karnataka, India. The language of the mediation and/or arbitration shall be English, unless you do not speak English, in which case the mediation and/or arbitration shall be conducted in both English and Hindi, our national language. The existence and content of the mediation and arbitration proceedings, including documents and briefs submitted by the parties, any correspondence from the mediator, and correspondence, orders and awards issued by the sole arbitrator, shall remain strictly confidential and shall not be disclosed to any Third Party without the express written consent from the other party unless:
- The disclosure to the Third Party is reasonably required in the context of conducting the mediation or arbitration proceedings; and in such case the Third Party agrees and accepts, unconditionally in writing, to be bound by the confidentiality obligation stipulated herein.